Monday, July 03, 2006

Unexpected Blessings

It has been quite a while since I have posted and now I'm on a posting flurry. I am so excited and thankful because our family is growing. On Dec. 29th, 2005, Kevin and I found out that we are pregnant and expecting our third child! This was not planned but it was certainly dreamed about. I'm so glad God knows best and uses us to the pleasure of His good will.

Anyway, our new addition, Olivia Joy Dogulas will be joining us sometime in mid-August. This has been a very eventful and different pregnancy. It has not been easy but it is so worth it. Things that happened this time that never happened before: severe carpal tunnel in both wrists, morning sickness, extreme fatigue, high blood pressure in second trimester going forward, failing a gestational diabetes screening (turned out to be a false alarm), 4D ultrasounds, no deli meat (fear of listeria?), 15 pounds overweight before becoming pregnant, cuter maternity clothes, very little swelling of feet (only went up a 1/2 size), very active baby who moved alot from her first ultrasound at 10 weeks and kicks like a karate champion!

I am so excited!

No comments: